That can’t happen this time.

Wszystko Związane ze studiami.

Postprzez linzhihong18 » 10 sie 2018, 02:43

Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito jogged off the practice field Wednesday http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-sitton-jersey , started signing autographs for kids and then declined all interview requests.

Incognito’s version of what happened during a wild-card game at Jacksonville earlier this month remains unclear.

Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue accused Incognito of using ”weak racist slurs” during the game. They ended up as Pro Bowl teammates this week, and Ngakoue said Wednesday they cleared the air and are good to go.

Ngakoue declined to get into specifics about their conversation at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports complex, preferring to move on.

Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson provided more insight, saying he saw Ngakoue and Incognito talking before practice.

”That was really cool, you know,” Jackson said. ”We have a huge respect for each other, and sometimes the heat of the moment can get to you and you can say things you might not really mean or do things you might not really mean and be apologetic for it.

”I think it shows the true character of a man to come and apologize and/or talk about it to clear the air.”

Ngakoue called out Incognito on Twitter hours after Jacksonville’s 10-3 victory on Jan. 7. Ngakoue repeatedly has declined to disclose what Incognito said.

”I just felt like people needed to know what happened,” Ngakoue said the next day. ”He knows what he said. I don’t got to repeat it.”

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said Wednesday the exchange ”remains under review.”

Here are some other things of note from the first day of Pro Bowl practice:

BELL’S CONTRACT: Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell says he and the team are making progress on a contract extension . Pittsburgh has presented an initial offer, and Bell says ”we are a lot closer than we were last year.”

The 25-year-old back turned down a long-term contract in 2017, skipped training camp and then signed a one-year, $12 million franchise tender. The Steelers could franchise him again in March, a move Bell told ESPN would force him to consider retiring or sitting out the 2018 season. A second tag would be worth around $14.5 million.

”I think we’ll get something done and it will be exciting for both sides Kyle Freeland Colorado Rockies Jersey , for the fans and everybody,” said Bell, who led the NFL in touches (404) this past season.

LAWRENCE’S DEAL: Cowboys defensive lineman Demarcus Lawrence is also in for a huge payday after finishing with 14+ sacks. Lawrence said following NFC practice that he would welcome the franchise tag , which would guarantee Lawrence around $17 million in 2018.

”It will get done eventually, so I’m not worrying about my contract,” Lawrence told NFL.com. ”I’m trying to have a good time with this group of guys and my family while I’m here. … Franchise not bad. Contract not bad. So, like I said, I’m not worrying about nothing. I’ll leave it up to my agent. He’ll take care of me.”

STILL REELING: Jaguars cornerback A.J. Bouye said he and his four Pro Bowl teammates are still trying to get over losing to New England in the AFC championship game.

”It’s only going to motivate me to go harder and motivate our team,” he said. ”I already see the hunger. We’re even talking about it here in Orlando. I know we’ve got to watch the (Super Bowl). But we’ll be there next year. We’re going to find a way.”

TRASH KING: Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey might be the NFL’s best trash-talker. He upset Baltimore’s Steve Smith in 2016 and agitated mild-mannered Cincinnati’s A.J. Green so much in November that Green choked and body-slammed Ramsey . Ramsey doesn’t plan on quieting down much, if at all, this week.

”I don’t know if anybody out here is on my level with the trash talk yet. But, throughout the week John Franklin-Myers Color Rush Jersey , we’re going to find out,” Ramsey said.

”I’m going to cool it a little bit. But at the end of the day, I’m me. I’m always going to be me (and I’m) here in full effect this week.”

With the playoffs just days away, Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue typically would have his lineup rotations set by now.

Nothing has been typical about this season for the Cavs.

Lue said Thursday that he plans to use a 10-player rotation for Cleveland’s opening-round series against the Indiana Pacers, but that things could change depending on injuries, matchups and performances.

”I will play 10,” Lue said after the Cavaliers watched film on the Pacers, who went 3-1 against Cleveland this season. ”We’ll just see how it looks and if one guy is not great this round, then it might be nine.”

Lue and his staff have been juggling lineups and using different combinations on the floor for months, forced to adjust and re-adjust, first because of injuries and then by a slew of trades that transformed the team.

Lue refused to name his full starting lineup for Sunday’s Game 1. He revealed previously that four of them will be LeBron James, Kevin Love Bills Josh Allen Jersey , Jeff Green and George Hill. The other spot could go to veteran shooter Kyle Korver, who has been slowed by a foot injury and whose status remains uncertain.

”He’s getting better,” Lue said of Korver, who also missed time recently following his brother’s death. ”I’m not sure if he’s 100 percent yet, but he’s getting better and that’s all you can ask for.”

If Korver isn’t ready, Rodney Hood, one of four players acquired at the trade deadline, will likely start. He’s been slowed by a sore left Achilles, but Lue said Hood’s ”ready to go.”

As for Cleveland’s reserves, Jordan Clarkson, J.R. Smith and Jose Calderon are in the rotational mix, with forwards Tristan Thompson and Larry Nance Jr. being used depending on whom Indiana has on the floor.

One of the holdovers from Cleveland’s past three Finals teams Breeland Speaks Color Rush Jersey , Thompson played extended minutes in the second half of Wednesday’s loss to New York while Nance rested, a sign that Lue might be leaning toward him playing more.

Thompson was excused from Thursday’s practice because of the birth of his daughter.

Lue trusts all his players. He’s had no choice following a turbulent regular season in which he didn’t always know who would be available until moments before tipoff. But Lue has depth and intends to use it.

Hall of Fame coach Pat Riley’s philosophy in the playoffs was: ”You rotate eight players. You play seven. You use six and you trust five.”

Not Lue. Not this year.

”You usually go nine,” he said. ”I think we’ve been nine in the past, but I think it’s going to be important to go 10 for us because I like Clarkson being on the floor with a point guard, so that makes us play 10.”

Hill, who has plenty of playoff experience with San Antonio, Indiana and Utah, said Cleveland’s versatility may give the Cavs an advantage.

”I’ve been on a team that played a 10-man rotation in the playoffs, but I haven’t been on a team this deep, so I think we’ll have a lot of great guys that we can throw out there on the court with big lineups, small lineups,” he said. ”I think we can play any type of style.”

For Hill Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey , the matchup against the Pacers represents a homecoming, as he played for IUPUI and spent five years with the Pacers. It’s also a chance to win a championship with James, a former playoff nemesis.

Hill played on those Pacers teams that were eliminated in three straight postseasons by James and the Miami Heat.

”The good thing is we got the best player in the world playing for us,” Hill said. ”So I’m very excited about that. I don’t got to get put out by him this year, which I did a lot in my career. So, I’m happy to be on the other side.”

linzhihong18

Powrót do Studia